SLV Community Mental Health is committed to offering a comprehensive array of effective services including prevention, intervention programs to mental health outpatient, addiction treatment services and judicial and offender services.
We offer supportive services such as housing, domestic violence treatment and client and family resources. By offering these supports, we provide recovery-oriented services that treat the whole individual, not just the illness.
Our mental health center houses specialists in clinical issues (see Outpatient Mental Health Services) and have several specialist i.e., Early Childhood Specialist, Criminal Justice Specialist, Victim Advocate, Consumer/Family Advocate, Emergency Services Team and Case Managers whose time is devoted to working with adolescents, the homeless and those with special needs.
Our case managers work with all the programming below in order to meet client needs.
To learn more about our Alternative/Specialized Services please see below:
- Housing Assistance
- PATH Homeless Outreach
- Child, Family and Adolescent Services
- Domestic Violence
- Substance Abuse
- Judicial Services: including Useful Community Service, Sex Offender Treatment
- Community Corrections
- Educational Opportunities
- Retired Senior Volunteer Program
- Prevention Services
- SLVMHC programs work closely with the community on various coalitions and task forces – see Partnerships
- New Beginnings Wellness Center
- Qol meds – Behavioral Health Specialty Pharmacy
For further questions please look under the FAQ (How Do I Start Services?)